Sunday, October 30, 2016

Culinary 101: Leftover Roast Beef, Onion Dicing and Garlic Mincing.

WOW! What a crazy week! And holy smokes the views on that random "what the heck" Facebook Live Video last Monday of me unveiling that roast! I have gotten so much feedback from friends encouraging me to "go with this" that....well... I'm going. So... if you want to come along for the ride.... here we GO!!!!

First the Recipe:  Food blogs that post the recipes they will be using at the end of their ramblings stresses me out!  It just frustrates me when I'm in a hurry to cook supper. LOVE to read their ramblings (and I hope you'll read mine) but when I want to make supper... I want that recipe top and center of the page the link took me to! We have enough stress in our lives to not have to have more of it on a food blog!

Beef and Noodles

Banana Cake with Browned Butter Frosting This is NOT my recipe. I have made it several times. It ALWAYS turns out! I linked to the page I originally found it on.

This is all about taking what you think is NEVER going to be anything, and gets sent to the TRASH because it looks dried out and well... not so great, into something DELISH!!!! ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment